September 25, 2008 1:41 PM

Dear Ms Oliver

In response to your e-mail dated 25th September, I can advise that the College are not under any obligation to provide the Planning Authority with contamination disposal certificates. I suggest that you contact either the Environment Agency or Urban Vision to ascertain if such certificates are required by them. As I stated in my earlier e-mail, conditions on the planning permission require the submission of a Validation Report to confirm that the remediation required has been carried out. This report will be submitted to this Planning Authority in due course.


Jane Chase
Planning Officer