26 Mar 2013

Dear Mr Parnell,

If you believe a crime has been committed and the police will not take your report, you should raise the issue with the complaints body within the police. Greater Manchester’s Police and Crime Commissioner may be able to help if other avenues do not work.

Best wishes,